Floor Machine Batteries
In an industry where unexpected downtime can be costly, a reliable source of power is extremely important.
Top floor scrubber and sweeper manufacturers, as well as maintenance companies, trust Trojan’s deep-cycle batteries to deliver reliable power for uninterrupted operation of their floor cleaning equipment. Follow their lead and replace your batteries with Trojan deep-cycle battery products. They’ll give you the power to shine!
- Motive AGM with C-Max Technology™ is engineered with an advanced feature set that provides outstanding sustained performance and total energy output, delivering the exceptional quality and reliability Trojan batteries are known for.
- Trojan batteries feature our proprietary Maxguard® T2 Separator and exclusive Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ which provide increased battery life, extended run time and decreased maintenance.
- Durability, reliability and performance mean less unplanned downtime and increased return on our battery investment!
- Learn about our AC Series which has been specifically designed for Floor Machine applications.
- 3 New EU (DIM) size batteries: Ideal Fitment for BCI and EN standards.
Selected models are available in extra-durable Polyon® cases for heavy service applications.
Simplify your battery maintenance routine with HydroLink™. The HydroLink watering system enables you to cut down battery watering time while maximizing the performance and life of Trojan’s deep-cycle flooded batteries. HydroLink is designed for Trojan’s 6-volt, 8-volt and 12-volt flooded batteries and takes the guesswork out of the watering process. Once installed, a complete set of batteries can be filled in less than 30 seconds.
Trojan offers outstanding technical support, available on the phone or on the Web and our products are available through our worldwide network of .